DIFC is one of the world’s Leading financial Centre’s connecting regional markets to the economies of the world. Along with the wider ecosystem and technology and innovation firms interested in developing or testing new, novel or innovative products.
With more than 200 tech start-ups in the Centre, DIFC is their preferred jurisdiction from which to scale their business in MEASA region.
Fintech is cutting-edge by providing the platform that brings the financial and technology firms together.
They allow develop, test and adapt their products and solutions to meet the needs of the regional financial services sector.
Process of Establishing in the DIFC
The process of establishing in the DIFC is divided into 2 stages:
- Stage one – submit for In-Principle Approval
- Stage second – register the legal entity
Step to setup a business in DIFC:
- Register your interest and submit your online application
- Application under review for Initial approval
- In-Principle Approval Obtained
- Submit the relevant documents and make your documents
- Incorporation complete
- Renewable annually
- Passport copies of each shareholder and director
- Certificate of Incorporation (if the entity to be established will be a subsidiary)
- Bank Statements for the last 3 to 6 months are required for individuals funding the entity and/or 2 years audited financial statements if the parent entity is funding the DIFC entity.
List of Activities in DIFC
- IT infrastructure
- Computer Consultancies
- Software House
- Technology Research & Development
- Information Technology Consultants
- Internet Consultancy
For more information on all the details mentioned here, make sure to visit https://primedubai.com/. Call us on +971 52 1054028 or message us through Whatsapp on +971 52 1054028. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.