UAE market has been the most favorable environment, and with the government’s support, lots of entrepreneurs are opting for this region to start their businesses.
General Trading License allows the company to trade in multiple products from different industries. It supports companies who involve in multiple lines of trading activities to manage their businesses from a single establishment.
Types of General Trading Licenses in UAE –
UAE offers a wide choice for the company incorporation for general trading activity in 3 different jurisdictions-
Mainland – A company involved in retail trading activities of multiple products in UAE, Mainland would be an ideal solution for them. Example – Supermarket, Hypermarket, etc.
Free Zone – Companies involved in wholesale trading activities in the UAE and internationally can establish a company in the Free Zone.
Offshore – Companies involved in international trading activities, offshore jurisdiction is the ideal option for their company.
Advantages of General Trading License in UAE
Here is everything you need to know, before applying for a general trading license in the UAE.
1. A large number of products – There are few specific products with restrictions or sensitive materials, almost all the goods allowed in Dubai are registered in the General Trading License. You can trade as many products as you wish to without paying any additional fees.
2. No Restrictions – Under a General trading license, entrepreneurs are allowed to work from both office and warehouse which is located in the UAE.
3. Tax Benefits – Overseas companies who are involved in international Trading activities can establish the company in UAE gets tax benefits availed. For example, a company based in India exporting their products to Europe via JAFZA Company, under that circumstances the proposed Company can book the profit in UAE since they don’t have any corporate or income tax except for 5% VAT which is only applicable on local transactions.
4. Multiple Shareholders allowed – UAE companies can accommodate multiple shareholders and directors without paid-up capital.
5. 100% Repatriation of the capital and Profit – Companies who hold the license in the UAE can mobilize 100% of their capital and income anywhere in the world without worrying about the tax deduction.
6. Strategic Location for License – Most of the Free zones in UAE are based in the strategic location adjoined to the airport and port. For Example Free Zones like Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA), Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF), Dubai World Central Free Zone (DWC), Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD), Khalid Port are adjoined to the airport so they can easily manage the import and export of all the goods.
7. Warehouse facilitation – The companies can choose the warehouses in Mainland or Free Zone as per the requirements such as size, power allocation, etc.
8. Access to Multiple Visas – UAE has the most flexible labor policy in the world, which resulted in companies can accommodate the maximum number of human resources at a minimum cost.
“Giving you the hassle-free business setup incorporation with best competitive pricing without compromising on our quality of services, that’s what defines Prime Global Business Services”
For more information on all the details mentioned here, make sure to visit https://primedubai.com/. Call us on +971 52 1054028 or message us on Whatsapp on +971 52 1054028. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org